my new cookbook, Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs is now available to preorder! It will be out in just a couple of weeks. Even though it hasn't been released yet, it's already one of the top books in Paleo, Low Carbohydrate and Low Carb categories on Amazon. I'd like to thank everyone who has preordered my cookbook - it wouldn't be possible without your amazing support!
I've spent several months creating and testing fat bombs and included the best 100+ low-carb & paleo / primal recipes. I have to admit that it wasn't easy to come up with so many fat bombs and I'm really happy with the result! The most challenging part was definitely the savoury recipes.
What are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are snacks high in fat, low in protein & carbohydrates and that’s why they are ideal for a low-carb diet. Here's how you can include them in your healthy low-carb diet:
- To boost your fat intake in order to meet your macronutrient targets. At least 80% of the calories in the recipes in this cookbook come from fats, which makes them ideal when you need to boost your fat intake without going over your protein and carb target.
- When you don’t have time to cook and need a quick source of energy.
- Use them as pre or post workout snacks instead of “regular” snacks high in carbs.
- Lastly, on a fat fast together with other foods suitable for this diet plan.
What's inside my Fat Bomb Cookbook
- Over 100 keto, paleo and primal recipes. Over 80% of the recipes are unique and not found on my blog or in my Apps.
- Recipes are easy to make with few ingredients, and some are travel-friendly.
- 13 basic ingredients, including nut, coconut & seed butters and homemade dark (& white!!) chocolate.
- 43 sweet fat bombs, including truffles, bars, bark, fudge and more.
- 15 frozen fat bombs aka ice bombs.
- 11 liquid fat bombs, including dark & white hot chocolate, keto coffee and several high-fat smoothie recipes, which are nutritious enough to count as complete meals.
- 20 savory fat bombs, including snacks and even a couple of complete meals.
- Most sweet fat bombs and also some savory fat bombs are dairy-free. Several recipes are also nut-free.
My Fat Bombs Cookbook is now available to preorder on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other book stores - both printed and electronic!
Giveaway on Instagram
Don't forget about my giveaway on Instagram! I took over my publisher's account for a couple of days and included both of my books in a giveaway. You can take part until Tuesday 8 pm PT and win a copy of my new Fat Bombs cookbook (click here to enter) and my bestselling KetoDiet Cookbook (click here to enter). All you need is to have an Instagram account.
Waldorf Salad Fat Bombs
Over the next few weeks, I'll post a couple of video tutorials to show you how easy to is to make fat bombs. Today, I'd like to give you a small sneak peak and share one of the many delicious recipes from my Fat Bombs cookbook.
You can find the full recipe for my Waldorf Salad Fat Bombs at QuartoKnows.com.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||7.7||grams|
Makes 6 fat bombs, or you can make 8-10 smaller fat bombs. Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (9%), fat (86%).
Follow us 44.5k
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!