How do we use your data?
We never sell, share or utilise your data for marketing purposes.
Information we collect
- Email address when creating a KetoDiet account to either join KetoDiet Challenges or to enable Data Sync in the KetoDiet app.
- When creating an account you are also subscribed to our newsletter so we can keep you informed on website & app updates. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter using the link included in the footer of all newsletter emails.
- We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous visitor information and track traffic to our website. You can find out what information Google collects here
- When you participate in one of our Challenges then the data you provide (weight, measurements, goals, photos & community messages) are stored on our servers. If you'd like us to delete your account please contact us.
- Anonymous usage data, in order to improve the user experience.
- When Data Sync is enabled, we store your data encrypted on a secure server. Your data is only accessible by you and is never shared with any third parties. We never access or examine your data without your prior permission.
- All users can request to have all their online data deleted in the KetoDiet app via Profile > Data Sync.
Changes in the policy
'Cookies' are small text files stored by the web browser on a users computer.
The KetoDiet Blog is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on KetoDiet Blog, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here
You can find our Disclaimer & Affiliate Program Disclosure here.
Do you like this page? Share it with your friends!