How do we use your data?
We never sell, share or utilise your data for marketing purposes.
Information we collect
- Email address when creating a KetoDiet account to either join KetoDiet Challenges or to enable Data Sync in the KetoDiet app.
- When creating an account you are also subscribed to our newsletter so we can keep you informed on website & app updates. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter using the link included in the footer of all newsletter emails.
- When you participate in one of our Challenges then the data you provide (weight, measurements, goals, photos & community messages) are stored on our servers. If you'd like us to delete your account please contact us.
- Anonymous usage data, in order to improve the user experience.
- When Data Sync is enabled, we store your data encrypted on a secure server. Your data is only accessible by you and is never shared with any third parties. We never access or examine your data without your prior permission.
- EU-based users can request to have all their online data deleted in the KetoDiet app via Profile > Data Sync.
Changes in the policy
Do you like this page? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this page!