Follow us 148.4k
This sweet and delicious low-carb creamer is for all of us coffee lovers! It's just what you need to make the perfect keto coffee.
For me coffee is not just about the caffeine — after 4 pm I only drink Swiss water decaf anyway. I just love the taste of coffee but I can't drink it black, so apart from plain cream or almond milk I make my own flavoured coffee creamer by adding spices, vanilla extract or even cocoa powder. If you're like me and don't like your coffee sweetened, you can skip the sweetener in the keto condensed milk.
To keep my coffee creamer fresh and easy to pour, I used Mason Jar lids like these.
5 Flavour Options
Keep your creamer plain or add flavour by using some of the options below! The amounts listed are per 240 ml/ 8 fl oz jar of coffee creamer.
- Chocolate: 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder (5 g/ 0.2 oz)
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla: 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1-2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Maple: 1/2 tsp sugar-free maple extract
- Pumpkin pie: 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own)
Dairy-Free & Nut-Free Coffee Creamer
I used my Keto Condensed Milk (uses cream). If you can't have dairy, simply swap the condensed milk with my dairy-free condensed milk recipe, and heavy whipping cream with coconut milk. If you want to make it nut-free, just use water instead of the almond milk, or use any seed milk (poppy seed milk is delicious!).
Serving size 2 tbsp/ 30 ml
Allergy information for Low-Carb & Keto Coffee Creamer Five Ways
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 30 ml)
Net carbs0.7 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 2%, fat 94%
Total carbs1 gramsFiber0.3 gramsSugars0.6 gramsSaturated fat5.1 gramsSodium17 mg(1% RDA)Magnesium4 mg(1% RDA)Potassium44 mg(2% EMR)
Ingredients (makes one 240 ml/ 8 fl oz jar)
Keto Condensed Milk:
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute such as Lakanto or Sukrin Gold (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup keto condensed milk (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz) - recipe below
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Optional: vanilla, cinnamon or cacao powder, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!