This sweet and delicious low-carb creamer is for all of us coffee lovers! It's just what you need to make the perfect keto coffee.
For me coffee is not just about the caffeine — after 4 pm I only drink Swiss water decaf anyway. I just love the taste of coffee but I can't drink it black, so apart from plain cream or almond milk I make my own flavoured coffee creamer by adding spices, vanilla extract or even cocoa powder. If you're like me and don't like your coffee sweetened, you can skip the sweetener in the keto condensed milk.
To keep my coffee creamer fresh and easy to pour, I used Mason Jar lids like these.
1,500+ delicious keto recipes
Trialed & tested for best results
Optimized for nutrition
Never feel hungry
Planner & tracker
Track all macros including net carbs
Create your own meals
Track ketones, blood glucose & lipids
Stay hydrated with water tracking
Track your mood & energy levels
Calculate your ideal fat, protein & carb intake
Set any goal: weight loss, maintenance or weight gain
Your macros update based on your progress
Monitor your macros, water intake, mood & energy
Body weight, body fat and body measurements
Ketones, blood glucose & lipids
Expert articles to help you make informed choices
Guides & free diet plans
New daily content
And so much more...!
Complete Keto Diet guide
Integrated shopping basket
Restaurants & guide to eating out
5 Flavour Options
Keep your creamer plain or add flavour by using some of the options below! The amounts listed are per 240 ml/ 8 fl oz jar of coffee creamer.
- Chocolate: 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder (5 g/ 0.2 oz)
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla: 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1-2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Maple: 1/2 tsp sugar-free maple extract
- Pumpkin pie: 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own)
Dairy-Free & Nut-Free Coffee Creamer
I used my Keto Condensed Milk (uses cream). If you can't have dairy, simply swap the condensed milk with my dairy-free condensed milk recipe, and heavy whipping cream with coconut milk. If you want to make it nut-free, just use water instead of the almond milk, or use any seed milk (poppy seed milk is delicious!).
Serving size 2 tbsp/ 30 ml
Allergy information for Low-Carb & Keto Coffee Creamer Five Ways
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 30 ml)
Net carbs0.7 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 2%, fat 94%
Total carbs1 gramsFiber0.3 gramsSugars0.6 gramsSaturated fat5.1 gramsSodium17 mg(1% RDA)Magnesium4 mg(1% RDA)Potassium44 mg(2% EMR)
Ingredients (makes one 240 ml/ 8 fl oz jar)
Keto Condensed Milk:
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute such as Lakanto or Sukrin Gold (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup keto condensed milk (80 ml/ 2.7 fl oz) - recipe below
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Optional: vanilla, cinnamon or cacao powder, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!