This 5-minute high-fat dip is perfect for keto snacking and I made a new video for you! You can use it as dip with fresh cucumber slices - or roll it into balls and cover in grated Parmesan or crisped up bacon pieces. If you can't eat dairy, try my Avocado & Egg Fat Bombs instead.
You can find more fat bombs in my Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs cookbook. If you like my book, please, don't forget to leave a review on Amazon - thank you for your support!
Follow us 7.6k
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 heaping tbsp/ 1 ½ oz/ 40 g)
|of which Saturated||6.7||grams|
|Magnesium||37||mg (2% RDA)|
|Potassium||50||mg (3% EMR)|
Nutrition facts exclude cucumber slices. Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4%), protein (12%), fat (84%)
Ingredients (makes 1 ⅓ cups, 8 servings)
- 1 cup full-fat cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp basil pesto (30 g/ 1.1 oz) - you can make your own pesto
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 10 olives, sliced (28 g/ 1 oz)
- Optional: salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, parmesan, pesto and olives. Mix using a spatula until well combined.
- Slice the cucumber or other fresh vegetables you plan to serve it with.
- Place the remaining dip in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week. If you can't eat it within a week, halve the recipe.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!