This 5-minute high-fat dip is perfect for keto snacking and I made a new video for you! You can use it as dip with fresh cucumber slices - or roll it into balls and cover in grated Parmesan or crisped up bacon pieces. If you can't eat dairy, try my Avocado & Egg Fat Bombs instead.
You can find more fat bombs in my Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs cookbook. If you like my book, please, don't forget to leave a review on Amazon - thank you for your support!
Follow us 35.8k
Serving size 2 heaping tbsp/ 1 1/2 oz/ 40 g
Allergy information for Cheesy Pesto Fat Bombs
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 heaping tbsp/ 1 1/2 oz/ 40 g)
Net carbs1.3 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 12%, fat 84%
Total carbs1.6 gramsFiber0.3 gramsSugars1.1 gramsSaturated fat6.7 gramsSodium256 mg(11% RDA)Magnesium7 mg(2% RDA)Potassium50 mg(2% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 1/3 cups, 8 servings)
- 1 cup full-fat cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp basil pesto (30 g/ 1.1 oz) - you can make your own pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or other Italian hard cheese (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 10 olives, sliced (28 g/ 1 oz)
- Optional: salt and pepper to taste
- freshly cut cucumber slices, bell peppers or crispy lettuce leaves
- or refrigerate for 30 minutes, create balls and roll in grated or flaked Parmesan cheese like I did in this my Mediterranean Fat Bombs or crumbled bacon pieces like I did in my Bacon & Egg Fat Bombs.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!