As many of you may know, I've been hard at work finalising my new cookbook, The KetoDiet Cookbook which is now available to preorder! I've spent several months creating and testing recipes and included the best 150 low-carb & paleo / primal recipes.
Here is just a quick overview of what you'll find in my new cookbook:
- keto-friendly basics such as mayonnaise, pesto or nut butters
- quick breakfast meals, both sweet and savoury
- portable lunch ideas such as salads, grain-free sandwiches and soups
- comforting dinners and all-time favourites including pizza, risotto, meat pies and the best grain-free bread recipes
- delicious low-carb desserts including pies, cookies, ice-cream, fat bombs and more
- drinks and smoothies
- The KetoDiet Food List: a list of foods to eat and avoid on a keto diet, a KetoDiet guide and my low-carb cooking tips.
Best of all, the book is now available to preorder on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other book stores - both printed and electronic!
What do you think of the cover? Do you like it? :-)
I decided to give you a small sneak peak and share one of the many delicious recipes from The KetoDiet Cookbook. This recipe is one of my favourite dishes to cook for summertime BBQs and family gatherings. It goes great with spicy cucumber salsa (see the recipe for details) or even Tzatziki (recipe from the KetoDiet App). While the recipe is very low in carbs, it uses fresh, real food ingredients and is very easy to make.
You can find my Turkey Patties with Cucumber Salsa at QuartoKnows.com.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||10.6||grams|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4.2%), protein (22.7%), fat (73%).
Follow us 50.3k
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!