Hi friends, I have some exciting news for you!
The next update of KetoDiet & KetoDiet Basic has been released an is available to download! Make sure you have the latest version by launching App Store and switching to the Updates tab (or Google Play under the My Apps section).
50 New Keto Recipes
In this release we added 50 new low-carb and keto recipes exclusive to the KetoDiet App. As always new recipes are added at no extra cost! To browse through the 50 brand new recipes, simply type "new" in the search bar under the KetoDiet Meals section.
That brings the total to 1,300 keto recipes included in our app and still counting! So far we have:
- 350 recipes in the KetoDiet Meals section, no in-app purchases or subscriptions required to access all recipes
- 950 recipes in the KetoDiet Blog section fully integrated in our app (with more recipes added daily)
Follow us 111.8k
Over 30 New Restaurants
In this release we also added over 30 new restaurants to help you make the right choices when eating out. We verify every single entry to ensure the most accurate nutritional data and we don't rely on crowd-sourced data. Here are the restaurants we have added in this update:
99 Restaurant & Pub, A&W All American Food, Baja Fresh, Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar, Boston Market
Buffalo Wild Wings, Cafe Rio, Captain D's, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Cheddar's, Corner Bakery Café, Cosi, Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar, Del Taco, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Foster's Grille, Hooters, Le Peep, Long John Silver's, Moe's, Ocean Basket, Original Joe's, Peet's Coffee, Pizza Express, Red Lobster, Ricky's, Roti, Salad and Go, Smash Burger, Souplantation and Wing Stop.
Follow us 111.8k
Wait... Still No Subscription Fees???
Absolutely! We never had subscription fees or any other type of recurrent payments in our app. That has not changed. You only pay once — that's it!
Our goal is to make the best low-carb app for everyone who wants to follow a healthy low-carb diet. With every update, we bring new features and we constantly update our content.
Our app is more than just a basic keto tracker:
- Our content in terms of recipes, guides, nutritional advice, expert articles etc. is second to none. No other app comes close to what we provide to support our users and help them make the right choices.
- We offer additional support via our Facebook Support Group.
- We run free KetoDiet Challenges to motivate and support people on their keto journey and share their stories in our closed community. Full integration with the KetoDiet App is in our to-do list.
- Running one of the most popular low-carb blogs and being actively involved in the keto community really helps us understand how to best help people achieve their goals.
Follow us 111.8k
Frequent Updates in KetoDiet
Since the release of KetoDiet in 2012, we have continuously been working on new recipes and features in order to create the best and most complete low-carb app.
Please note that software development takes time. We release new updates and add new features as often as we can — you can find a complete list of features to be added here.
The next update will bring some new features so stay tuned!
Your Feedback Matters
I want to thank you all for your amazing support! It enables us to keep working on our app to make it the best we can. We are working hard on the next update that will bring new features and improvements — all driven by your feedback.
If you love KetoDiet, please leave a review on the AppStore or Google Play. It only takes a minute and makes a tremendous difference to us. It's the best way to help us take KetoDiet to the next level. Thank you!
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!