If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed some behind-the-scenes photos from my new book project. So, after a year of fine-tuning recipes, writing and editing, I'm so excited to finally announce the launch of my new cookbook! This wouldn't be possible without your love and support and the hard work of my publishing team at Fair Winds.
The Keto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals will be released on November 21st, 2017 and is now available to pre-order on Amazon US (and all Amazon stores), Barnes & Noble (US), Indie Bound (US), Indigo (CA), Waterstones (UK) and Book Depository (UK).
Follow us 88.4k
Why Slow Cooker?
Life gets busier and busier. People spend more time at work and less time with their families. Cooking and eating together has become a rare occasion. Eating healthy without spending hours in the kitchen has been challenging for most of us.
Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking and I enjoy it every time. But I don’t expect everyone else to be as enthusiastic as I am, and we all have different priorities. Just like many of you, there are days when I don’t have more than fifteen minutes to prepare a meal, and that’s when I fire up my slow cooker!
I’ve been using it to prepare healthy keto meals for several years, and it has become a lifesaver. My aim is to show you that no matter how busy your life gets, you should always find time to eat healthy, even if it means that you don’t have more than a few minutes to prepare a meal. Like my Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes cookbook, this book is full of quick and easy meals that can be cooked by anyone—even a complete novice.
Keto Slow Cooker and One-Pot Meals includes over 100 delicious slow cooker recipes and one-pot wonders. Additionally, you will find 25 quick-prep keto basics including condiments, spices and stocks.
Follow us 88.4k
- Slow cooking 101 - all you need to know about slow cooking.
- Simple keto hacks for thickening sauces and soups, healthy swaps for starchy sides, and tips for making tasty keto desserts and treats in a slow cooker.
- Foods to eat and avoid on a whole foods based ketogenic diet.
- 25 quick-prep keto basics you can make at home.
- Over 100 delicious keto recipes from all around the world, plus sides included in most meals.
- Over 95% of all recipes are new and exclusive to this cookbook.
- Photos of most recipes so you know exactly what you'll be enjoying. I included a preview of my favourites!
- Detailed and accurate nutrition facts in every recipe for easy tracking.
Follow us 88.4k
Allergy information is included for dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free and vegetarian recipes.
- 77% of all recipes are dairy-free or include a dairy-free option
- 85% of all recipes are nut-free or include a nut-free option
- 68% of all recipes are egg-free or include a egg-free option
- 23% of savory recipes are vegetarian (36% of all recipes are vegetarian)
Follow us 88.4k
100+ Recipes & More Homemade Basics
- 25 Quick-prep keto basics including Kimchi, Mayonnaise, homemade stocks, pumpkin puree, and curry pastes.
- 11 Keto staples such as Red Pesto, Sweet & Sour BBQ Sauce, Cranberry Sauce, Make-Ahead Slow Cooker Mash, and Sourdough Keto Buns.
- 14 Satisfying and nourishing soups including Hungarian Goulash, Ratatouille Soup, Chicken Mulligatawny Soup, Hamburger Soup, Pumpkin & Chorizo Meatball Soup, Salmon Chowder, and Mexican Chili Soup.
- 16 One-pot & skillet meals such as Pork Lo Mein, Green Shakshuka, Egg Fried Cauli-Rice, Halloumi Jalfrezi, One-Pot Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs, Cajun Andouille Gumbo, Filipino Chicken Adobo, and Coq Au Vin.
- 45 Savoury stews, roasts and casseroles. You will find delicious keto meals such as Green Bean Casserole, Spanish Omelet, Slow Cooker Eggplant Parmesan, Fish & Seafood Bouillabaisse, Ranch Chicken Casserole, Chicken Tikka Masala, Festive Turkey Meatballs, Caribbean Beef Stew, Osso Buco with Gremolata, Beef Short Ribs with Coleslaw, Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas, Moussaka, Korean Beef & Kimchi Stew, Reuben Meatloaf, BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, Pepperoni Cauli-Pizza Casserole, Pork Pot Roast, Crispy Chinese Pork Belly, Greek Kleftiko, and Kefta Meatball & Egg Tagine.
- 14 Keto desserts and breakfast treats including "Apple" Pie Crumble, Carrot Cake Oatmeal, Snickerdoodle Creme Brûlée, Pumpkin Pie Custard, Spiced Bacon Granola, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, New York Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache, and Brownie Almond Cheesecake Bites.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!