Oops! I did it again. I am so excited to announce my new book The Keto All Day Cookbook!
A few days ago I asked my followers on Instagram if they can help me pick the cover for my new cookbook and I can confirm that option A was overwhelmingly popular and won the contest for the cover of my new book!
This book is special because it’s a collection of the best recipes from my previous 5 keto cookbooks. It wasn't easy to pick the best recipes but I think I finally ended up with a great collection and I hope you like them as much as I do.
So are there any new recipes? Absolutely! Even if you have some (or all) of my books, I created 20 brand new recipes exclusively for this book.
It was also the first time ever to have my photo on a book cover. I felt nervous and excited at the same time! It was last winter and I was wearing my favourite dress while enjoying a keto chia mulled berry parfait, an all-time favourite in my house. The photo was taken in the kitchen by my friend Gwyn, the very talented photographer and filmmaker who has also been helping us with video editing. All those video recipes on my YouTube Channel wouldn't be possible without his help!
The Keto All Day Cookbook includes:
- Over 100 of my best low-carb, keto, paleo and primal recipes from my previous 5 cookbooks, including 20 brand new, never before shared recipes!
- Allergy-free options and swaps
- Detailed nutrition facts
- Photos of most recipes included
- My story and why I started following a low-carb approach in the first place
Allergy-Friendly Information and More
Allergy information is included for nut-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, egg-free and vegetarian recipes.
- 82% of all recipes are nut-free or include a nut-free option
- 65% of all recipes are dairy-free or include a dairy-free option
- 48% of all recipes are nightshade-free or include a nightshade-free option
- 58% of all recipes are egg-free or include a egg-free option
- 50% of all recipes are vegetarian or include a vegetarian option (this includes desserts)
Additionally, you'll find recipes that are:
- ideal for intermittent fasting (high energy & nutrient dense recipes)
- high in electrolytes which are essential for your body and help you beat keto-flu
- most suitable for the initial phase of the ketogenic diet
Follow us 130.6k
100+ Recipes & More Homemade Basics
- 20+ Keto Basics including Flavoured Butters 12 ways, Sourdough Keto Buns, Tortillas 3 ways, Cauli-Rice 3 ways, and Keto Cheese Sauce 3 ways.
- 18 Satisfying Fat-Fueled Breakfasts such as "No-Tella" Granola, Abundance Breakfast Bowls, Chocolate Chip Pancakes, and Breakfast Pizza Waffles.
- 7 Satisfying Keto Snacks and Appetisers including Peri Peri Roasted Nuts, Crispy Ranch Chicken Wings, and Avocado-Egg Bacon Cups.
- 12 Stick-To-Your-Ribs Soups and Hearty Salads including Greek Meatball Soup, Creamy "Potato" Soup, Hungarian Goulash, Caesar Salad with Poached Egg, and Stuffed Avocado 2 ways.
Follow us 130.6k
- 10 Easy Low-Starch Lunches such as Taco Frittata, Vegetable Rose Pie, Mexican Chicken Bowls, Ham & Cheese Bread Rolls, and Spiced Granola Bars.
- 31 High-Fat Dinners All Week Long. You will find delicious keto meals such as Masala Cauli-Rice with Grilled Halloumi, Harissa Fish Tray Bake, Thai Chicken Tray Bake, Speedy Cauliflower Mac-N-Cheese, Induction Carbonara, Chicken Piccata, Pizza Two Ways, Bacon-Wrapped Chorizo Meatloaf with Carmelized Cauliflower, and Salisbury Steak with Quick Mash.
- 16 Drinks and Desserts including Raspberry Electrolyte Drink, Czech Butter Cake, Tiramisu Ice Bombs, Almond Bliss Bars, Boston Cream Pie, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Coulis, and Cookie Dough Mousse.
Follow us 130.6k
Preorders support your favourite authors. When you preorder a book, it tells bookstores that people like it, which makes them stock more copies of it. This makes it more likely for people to discover my book.
Also, preordering guarantees the lowest price. Many book stores including Amazon offer a “preorder price guarantee” which means if you preorder you will always get it at the lowest price. ⠀
Your Review Matters
Working on this cookbook wouldn't be possible without you — my fabulous readers. I'm so grateful for your continuous love and support! Finally, I want to thank my publishing team at Fair Winds who worked so hard and have been amazing and supportive all those years!
If you like my cookbooks and want to support what I do, please, leave a review on Amazon. It only takes a minute to leave a review and makes a tremendous difference to authors like myself.
Reviews improve the visibility of books on Amazon and other stores, which means that with your help, my book will reach more potential readers interested in the ketogenic diet.
Thank you 🖤
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!