I've been working on a new project for almost a year and I'm so excited to announce the release of my brand new Keto Simple Cookbook!🤩
I loved working on this book because it perfectly reflects my own diet and how I’ve been eating for over 8 years. Keeping my diet simple is the main reason I’ve been able to follow keto for so long!⠀
There’s over 100 low-carb recipes that have been tested and re-tested by friends and family. I focused on common ingredients, fewer recipe steps and quick preparation. Most recipes are under 30 minutes and contain less than 6 grams of net carbs per serving.⠀
It’s been a challenging project and not all recipes made it into my book — not because they weren’t good enough — but because they were not simple enough to qualify. I wanted to make sure that these recipes are truly simple.⠀
I love this cookbook so much and I hope you do too!❤️
Preorders support your favourite authors. When you preorder a book, it sends an incentive to bookstores and tells them that people like it and they can stock more copies of the book. Pre-ordering a book makes it more likely for people to discover it and helps spread the message of healthy keto eating.
Also, pre-ordering guarantees the lowest price. Many bookstores including Amazon offer a “pre-order price guarantee” which means if you pre-order a book, you will always get it at the lowest price. ⠀
Pre-Order and Get 2 Premium Diet Plans For Free!
Follow us 148.4k
Have you pre-ordered my new Keto Simple Cookbook? Thank you so much for your support! You can now claim your free gift — both of my 30-Day Premium Keto Diet Plans!
How To Claim Your Free Gift
Simply send me a proof of purchase (a screenshot, photo of your receipt, or a forwarded receipt) at email@example.com
Once I receive your e-mail, I'll send you both of my premium 30-Day Keto Diet Plans. Please allow for up to 24 hours to receive your free gift.
What's Inside My Keto Simple Cookbook?
The Keto Simple Cookbook includes:
- Over 100 quick and easy to prepare low-carb recipes. All recipes are keto, gluten-free, grain-free and sugar-free
- All recipes created exclusively for this cookbook
- Allergy-free options and easy swaps
- Detailed nutrition facts for every recipe
- Photos of most recipes included
- My story and why I've been following a low-carb approach
Allergy-Friendly Information and More
Allergy information is included for nut-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, egg-free and vegetarian recipes. Most recipes are high in electrolytes (magnesium and potassium) and ideal for the initial phase of the ketogenic diet.
- 93% of all recipes are nut-free or include a nut-free option
- 55% of all recipes are dairy-free or include a dairy-free option
- 61% of all recipes are nightshade-free or include a nightshade-free option
- 62% of all recipes are egg-free or include a egg-free option
- 45% of all recipes are vegetarian or include a vegetarian option (35% excluding desserts)
100+ Simply Delicious Keto Recipes
- Pantry Basics including recipes such as flavored butter, long-lasting mayonnaise, and pesto.
- Simple Breakfasts such as Everything Bagel Eggs, Mexican Abundance Breakfast Bowl, Kedgeree, and Breakfast Skillet Danish.
- Quick Snacks & Appetisers including Cheesy Pepperoni Twists, Cheese Crisps Two Ways, and Spinach & Artichoke Dip.
- Tasty Sides such as Browned Butter Asparagus, Veggie Fritters Three Ways, Three-Minute Keto Bread, and Zucchini Gratin.
- Satisfying Soups & Hearty Salads such as Oyster Mushroom Soup, Loaded "Potato" Soup, California Crab Salad, and Grilled Ranch chicken Salad.
- Packable Lunchbox Ideas including Unwich Two Ways, Fish Cakes Two Ways, Taco Mini Meat Pies, , and Mini Cheeseburger Parcels.
- Easy Dinners such as Salsa Verde Chicken Tray Bake, Creamed Spinach Chicken Skillet, Reuben Hot Pockets, Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mushroom Gravy, and Greek-Style Lamburger Stacks.
- Simple Desserts such as Mochaccino Panna Cotta, Lemon Cake for Two, Chocolate Cheesecake Cups, Giant Truffles Two Ways, and "Apple" Crumble Coffee Cake.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!