After a week of going through all the submissions for the 90-Day KetoDiet Challenge, we have finally decided on the five winners! As in all previous KetoDiet Challenges, picking the winners wasn't easy at all. In fact, so many more deserved to win so we included 30 bonus prizes.
Throughout this week, I'll share the success stories of our 5 winners. Today, we start with Jennifer, the top prize winner of our 90-Day KetoDiet Challenge!
To take part in our Challenges, sign up and get notified as soon as the next challenge is announced. All KetoDiet Challenges are and will always be FREE and you won't need to buy any products to join.
Before we get to Jennifer's success story, I've got some exciting news for you! As you may know, we are getting close to beta-testing our KetoDiet universal iOS app - we are a few days away from finalising it. You will soon be able to plan and track your diet on both the iPhone and iPad.
Secondly, to help you stay motivated on the challenge, we've been working on a members-only keto Challenges forum. This will replace the current Facebook Challenges group. You will no longer need to request an invite. The moment you join our challenge, you will get instant access to the forum.
1st Place Winner Prizes
A big thank you to all our sponsors who contributed to this challenge!
- iPad Mini 3 + Cover of choice
- Taking Out The Carbage (AKA The Big Book of Bacon) by Dj Foodie (Hardcover + eBook)
- Both of my books: The KetoDiet Cookbook + Fat Bombs Cookbook
- Dinner in Five eBook by Vicky and Rami of Tasteaholics
- Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking cookbook by Maria Emmerich
- Butcher Box worth $ 129, Naturally Raised Organic Grass-fed Meat
- 1 container Clean Lean Protein (flavour of choice) + 1 x Shaker by NuZest
- Bulletproof pack: Ground Coffee, Brain Octane Oil, protein powder, mug and t-shirt
- Sukrin Sweet Pack: Sukrin Granulated, Sukrin Gold and Sukrin Syrup Gold
- Fat Coffee, 32-pack
- Primal Kitchen: Extra Virgin Avocado oil + Avocado Mayo
- Keto Bars: $100 voucher
- Coffee Booster, large pack
- NuNaturals pack: Vanilla Alcohol-free NuStevia Liquid, Collagen (or Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin), New Cocoa Powder, 50-pack NuStevia No-Carbs Stevia Packets + free bonus item)
Jennifer's Success Story
I have struggled for my weight now for several years. Nothing seemed to work, dieting or hitting the gym for several hours of the day. It wasn't until I discovered the ketogenic diet that I truly started to lose weight, once I changed my lifestyle.
When I discovered the ketogenic diet and the low-carb high-fat lifestyle, I decided that I wasn't just going to dive head-first, that I wanted to do this right. For the first month I did a lot of research and went low carb first and then when full Keto in April. Since then I have lost a total of 45lbs and I was looking forward to this 90-day challenge because I have so much more that I would like to lose.
Why Did You Join?
I joined this challenge to help me stay on track to lose more weight and to begin doing workouts as well.
What Helped You Stay on Track?
Weight loss is addicting. I used to be addicted to food, don't get me wrong I still consider myself a "foodie" but it doesn't bring me the same high that it used to. Also the simplicity of a Ketogenic diet, once adapted, makes it easy to maintain & the health benefits outweigh the constant temptations of carb & sugar loaded goodies in the world.
How Has KetoDiet Helped?
It has helped me track my continued progress & has helped keep me motivated to stay on a Ketogenic lifestyle.
What Are Your Favourite KetoDiet Recipes?
The Keto Berry Mug Cake is by far one of my go-to recipes!!! I absolutely love it! I have also subbed berries out and tweaked the recipe to fit whatever I'm in the mood for so I love how easy it is to do that with that recipe. Also the Keto Zucchini Breakfast Hash is to die for! I love that I can make it for non-keto friends and family and they love it! I also will make it for dinner as a side and it compliments well with anything!
During the 90-Day KetoDiet Challenge, Jennifer lost almost 30 pounds and 8% body fat!
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!