I love this breakfast keto cereal! It takes just a few minutes to prepare and you've got breakfast sorted for days to come. It's perfect for meal prep and busy mornings.
It's so versatile and you can use any nuts or seeds. I like using flaked coconut and almonds because they get really crispy and taste like proper breakfast cereal — you won't even know it's low-carb! Apart from cacao powder, you can add cinnamon, vanilla or almond extract. You can add sweetener but it tastes great even without it.
I like to serve mine with unsweetened almond milk or hazelnut milk but it goes well with other options such as yogurt, cream or coconut milk. You can even use it as topping on your favourite low carb ice-cream or these breakfast parfaits.
It's very low in carbs and simply delicious — I hope you like it as much as I do!
You can serve this keto cereal with:
- coconut milk such as Aroy-D or heavy whipping cream (I thin it down with some water, using 1/4 cup each cream and water)
- any unsweetened nut or seed milk (make your own by following this simple guide)
- full-fat plain yogurt or dairy-free coconut yogurt
- fresh or frozen berries or low-carb berry jam
- cacao nibs or 100% dark chocolate instead of chocolate chips for sweetener-free cereal
Serving size about 1/2 cup/ 57 g/ 2 oz
Allergy information for 5 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cereal
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, about 1/2 cup/ 57 g/ 2 oz)
Net carbs4 grams
Calories from carbs 5%, protein 9%, fat 86%
Total carbs10.1 gramsFiber6.1 gramsSugars2.7 gramsSaturated fat16.2 gramsSodium37 mg(2% RDA)Magnesium91 mg(23% RDA)Potassium305 mg(15% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!