This Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake will be a hit with any pumpkin lover! I can’t get over just how good the cinnamon roll glaze is, you’ll want to eat it with a spoon.
Sometimes low-carb cakes have a dry texture but the pumpkin puree and eggs keep this cake light and airy. For just one bowl and simple ingredients this cake may just become your go-to base cake recipe. For those times when you need a cake that’s not pumpkin flavored you can swap the pumpkin out for banana, or even apple sauce. I love versatile recipes!
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 slice)
|of which Saturated||9||grams|
|Magnesium||70||mg (18% RDA)|
|Potassium||245||mg (12% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (12%), fat (81%)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- Preheat oven to 325 F/ 160 C. Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients: eggs, ...
... pumpkin puree, vanilla extract ...
... and melted butter. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining all ingredients in a small pot over low heat. Cook just until melted. Pour the glaze over the bundt cake.
- Dust with powdered Erythritol or Swerve.
Slice and serve! To store, let it cool down and store at room temperature for up to 2 days, or keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!