This crab asparagus and avocado salad came out of my creation of the delicious Keto Green Goddess Dressing. The two pair so well together.
This crab salad is such a tasty Keto dinner recipe that can be whipped up in minutes and is perfect for summer when you want something fresh and light.
High in healthy fats and just 4 g net carbs per serving it’s perfect for those of you who prefer really low carb meals.
Shellfish like crab is one of the most nutritionally dense ketogenic foods you can eat. Feel free to use a mixture of brown and white crab meat or all white. The brown is super tasty though in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it.
Allergy information for Keto Green Goddess Crab Salad
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs4 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 19%, fat 78%
Total carbs12.3 gramsFiber8.3 gramsSugars2.2 gramsSaturated fat6.2 gramsSodium1,370 mg(60% RDA)Magnesium115 mg(29% RDA)Potassium1,076 mg(54% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 8-10 asparagus tips (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 cup crabmeat, drained (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 2 cups watercress or arugula (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 large avocado (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 tbsp Keto Green Goddess Dressing (30 ml)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!