What could be better than eating buttercream icing? Nothing is the correct answer. These keto Buttercream Fat Bomb Roses are a delicious low-carb treat with just about 100 calories per bite and 10 grams of fat.
I love having these on hand for when those sweet cravings hit. You can make small florets like we’ve done here or if you’re really fancy you can make traditional roses with a rose tip, making 30 of those could get a bit time consuming though ;)
I hope you love these as much as we do!
Serving size 1 fat bomb
Allergy information for Easy Buttercream Fat Bomb Roses
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 fat bomb)
Net carbs1.2 grams
Calories from carbs 5%, protein 4%, fat 91%
Total carbs2.8 gramsFiber1.6 gramsSugars0.7 gramsSaturated fat7 gramsSodium5 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium15 mg(4% RDA)Potassium61 mg(3% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 32 fat bombs)
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and coconut butter until smooth.
- Add in the erythritol and cocoa powder a little at a time, mixing until smooth. Add in the vanilla and whipping cream. Beat again until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the piping bag straight up and down toward the baking sheet.
- Release a bit of frosting creating a small flower, now make a swirl moving around in a circle while slightly overlapping and moving outwards to create a rose.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator for 1 hour until set. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 1 fat bomb)
|Butter, unsalted, grass-fed|
|0 g||0.1 g||5.7 g||51 kcal|
|Coconut butter, organic, unsweetened|
|0.2 g||0.2 g||2.1 g||22 kcal|
|Erythritol (natural low-carb sweetener)|
|0.3 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Cocoa powder, raw (cacao)|
|0.6 g||0.5 g||0.4 g||6 kcal|
|Vanilla extract, sugar-free, alcohol-based|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Cream, heavy whipping, pouring, full-fat (30-40% fat)|
|0.1 g||0.1 g||2.1 g||21 kcal|
|Total per serving, 1 fat bomb|
|1.2 g||0.9 g||10.4 g||101 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!