Hi friends, a new update will be out very soon!
The next update of KetoDiet & KetoDiet Basic for iOS (iPhone/ iPad) has been released and will be available to download on your device in the next 24 hours. Make sure you have the latest version by launching App Store and switching to the Updates tab.
Although this is an iOS only update, we've been working on Android and will release an update in the next few weeks.
For this new update I created 14 new low-carb, keto & paleo/primal recipes, bringing the total number of KetoDiet Meals to 300!
You will find 4 new recipes in the Starter Set, 4 recipes in Salad Edition, 2 recipes in Easy & Simple, 2 recipes in Extra Low-Carb, 1 recipe in Food Lover's, and 1 recipe in All-Time Favorites.
Note that if you have already purchased any optional recipe packages, they will be updated automatically (no additional purchase required).
4 new recipes added to Starter Set
- Bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin
- Denver omelet
- Cinnamon chia pudding
- Spinach & egg breakfast bake
10 new recipes added to Optional recipe packages
- Beef ramen
- Blue cheese dressing
- Cauliflower breakfast casserole
- Classic wedge salad
- Jalapeno-lime vinaigrette
- Nebraska meat pies
- Paleo egg muffins
- Salmon chowder
- Taco salad in a tortilla bowl
- Vanilla custard chia pudding
- 80 recipes in KetoDiet Meals improved & simplified instructions and new photos.
- KetoDiet has been upgraded to used the latest USDA data set.
- New commonly used KetoDiet ingredients have been added to the food database.
- Implemented GDPR guidelines for EU countries. EU citizens will have to offer explicit consent before they can enable Data Sync. Consent can be withdrawn at any time. This change only affects users in the EU.
Want to help us take KetoDiet to the next level?
If you find our Apps useful, please, leave a review on the AppStore/ Google Play. It's the best thing you can do to support us.
- Unify KetoDiet Meals with KetoDiet blog meals so that any filtering can be applied universally
- Allergy filtering options
- Apple HealthKit & Watch support
- Custom Ingredients: adding custom serving sizes and being able to specify values per slice, tablespoon, cup, etc.
- Enable cloning & editing KetoDiet Meals
- Add option for recipe notes in custom meals so that you have all you need to make your favourite recipe (instructions, cooking time etc.)
- Universal search across all recipes, meals and ingredients when adding them to the Planner
- Basket: improvements when adding meals from the Planner so they always list minimum amounts required to make a recipe, even if you only eat one serving in a given period of time.
- Integration with KetoDiet diet plans: my free and premium keto diet plans with just one click
- KetoDiet Challenges & community integration
- More tracking options: hunger, activity, etc.
- Add nutrition facts to hundreds of recipes included in my cookbooks so you can quickly add them to the Planner
- and more features can be found here
Features are driven by your feedback! Feel free to leave a comment if you have anything else you would like us to add and if it's something we can do, we'll do our best to implement it in future updates.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!