Parties, holidays, tailgating, you name it and this Spinach Bacon Artichoke Dip will surely be the star of the show! This keto friendly dip is the cheesiest of the cheesiest and is bursting with flavors of garlic, smoky bacon, and fresh spinach! No frozen spinach here! I’ve also been known to thrown in some fresh jalapeños every once in a while as well, delicious!
To serve I like to use parmesan crisps, low-carb tortilla chips, or even cut veggies.
Nutritional values (per serving, about ⅔ cup/ 5.3 oz/ 150 g)
|of which Saturated||12.8||grams|
|Magnesium||41||mg (10% RDA)|
|Potassium||334||mg (17% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (8%), protein (19%), fat (73%)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans artichoke hearts (480 g/ 16.9 oz after draining)
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (454 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (226 g/ 8 oz)
- ¾ cup parmesan (68 g/ 2.4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g/ 8.1 oz)
- 4 cups spinach (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, minced (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 8 thin-cut slices bacon (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 F/ 175 C. Place all ingredients except bacon in a 9-inch (23 cm) baking dish and stir to combine.
- Cut the bacon into 1-inch (2 ½ cm) pieces, cook in a medium skillet over medium heat for 5-6 minutes until crisp, drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Stir into the dip mixture.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with veggies, or parmesan chips. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!