Parties, holidays, tailgating, you name it and this Spinach Bacon Artichoke Dip will surely be the star of the show! This keto friendly dip is the cheesiest of the cheesiest and is bursting with flavors of garlic, smoky bacon, and fresh spinach! No frozen spinach here! I’ve also been known to thrown in some fresh jalapeños every once in a while as well, delicious!
To serve I like to use parmesan crisps, low-carb tortilla chips, or even cut veggies.
Serving size about 2/3 cup/ 5.3 oz/ 150 g
Allergy information for Keto Spinach Bacon & Artichoke Dip
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, about 2/3 cup/ 5.3 oz/ 150 g)
Net carbs7.5 grams
Calories from carbs 11%, protein 18%, fat 71%
Total carbs10.5 gramsFiber2.9 gramsSugars3.4 gramsSaturated fat12.7 gramsSodium734 mg(32% RDA)Magnesium41 mg(10% RDA)Potassium348 mg(17% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans artichoke hearts (480 g/ 16.9 oz after draining)
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (454 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (226 g/ 8 oz)
- 3/4 cup parmesan (68 g/ 2.4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g/ 8.1 oz)
- 4 cups fresh spinach (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, minced (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 thin-cut slices bacon (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (conventional), or 155 °C/ 310 °F (fan assisted). Place all ingredients except bacon in a 9-inch (23 cm) baking dish and stir to combine.
- Cut the bacon into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) pieces, cook in a medium skillet over medium heat for 5-6 minutes until crisp, drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Stir into the dip mixture.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with veggies, or parmesan chips. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, about 2/3 cup/ 5.3 oz/ 150 g)
|Cream cheese, soft (full-fat)|
|1.2 g||2.6 g||10.6 g||93 kcal|
|Mozzarella cheese (low moisture, for pizza)|
|1.1 g||4.5 g||3.7 g||56 kcal|
|0.2 g||2 g||1.5 g||22 kcal|
|0.9 g||0.5 g||3.7 g||38 kcal|
|0.1 g||0.3 g||0 g||2 kcal|
|0.3 g||0.1 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Onion, white, fresh|
|1.3 g||0.2 g||0 g||7 kcal|
|Salt, pink Himalayan rock salt|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Garlic powder, spices|
|0.2 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Pepper, black, spices|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Bacon, streaky (high fat content), organic|
|0 g||1.4 g||2.5 g||28 kcal|
|Artichoke, canned (globe or French)|
|2.3 g||1.2 g||0.1 g||20 kcal|
|Total per serving, about 2/3 cup/ 5.3 oz/ 150 g|
|7.5 g||12.7 g||22.2 g||268 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!