There is a new update of the KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic Apps that will soon be released. As usual, I'd like to give you some details about what's new.
If you like KetoDiet and want to help us do even more, please, don't forget to leave a review on the AppStore (or Google Play if you have an Android device), it really makes a difference!
You will soon be getting new recipes bringing the total number to 271. To see all new recipes that I added to the Starter Package, simply type "new" in the search box once you update to the new version - you'll find:
- Cheeseburger soup
- Breakfast sausage patties
- Bacon & cheeseburger casserole
- Crispy BBQ chicken wings
- Breakfast keto Danish
- New restaurants have been added to the KetoDiet database (Luby's, Spur)
- New foods have been added to the KetoDiet database (common keto foods, homemade ingredients from the KetoDiet blog and Doctor in the Kitchen products)
- New photos, recipe adjustments and minor fixes
Instant Access to All New Blog Recipes
Do you want to get all my recipes as I post them on my blog? Remember to opt for notifications and never miss a post! You have the option to get notified when I post a new recipe, article or diet plan. For a start, this feature is only be available for KetoDiet Basic on both iOS and Android. As you may know, we've been working on the KetoDiet universal app that will also introduce a brand new UI. Once the fully-featured universal app is released, you will be able to opt-in for notifications on our latest posts.
FAQ - The Universal App
I talked about our future plans in most update posts, in the FAQ post and also in my first podcast. Here's a simple overview for those interested in the universal KetoDiet app that will enable our users to have all the features of KetoDiet on their iPhone, iPad or Android devices. This is a process that includes several steps:
- First, just like we did with KetoDiet Basic, we will make KetoDiet a universal iOS app. KetoDiet will run on the iPhone and iPad - this is what takes most of the development time and it's what we've been working on for several months. Brand new UI, syncing and new features all require months of hard work - please, stay tuned! :-)
- The next step is to support Android devices and enable syncing between all devices (KetoDiet Basic on Android has been done and now we are working on what I described in the paragraph above).
- Lastly, those who use the KetoDiet Basic app will be able to upgrade to the fully featured app by giving our users an upgrade option. We cannot “merge” the KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic apps - that is technically not possible. However, adding an upgrade path will essentially make them work in the same way.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!