Another big update of KetoDiet is awaiting for approval at the AppStore! Software development is very complicated and quite unpredictable. It always takes time to add new features, especially when developing a complex application like KetoDiet. As always, most of the features are based on YOUR feedback, so please, keep sending us your suggestions! The new version will be available to download in just a few days. As always, all updates are free. Here are some of the features we've added:
6) Planner now tracks recently added meals over the past month. Up to 20 meals will be displayed on top of each category (KetoDiet meals, Custom meals and Quick meals). You won't have to search for foods you use frequently in your planner. They will be displayed on top of each category. Keep in mind that you can only see them if the "search" box is clear (see image below).
7) Easier access when creating custom ingredients / quick snacks. "Create custom ingredient" button has been added directly to the planner (no need to go via custom meals any more).
8) Body weight adjustment has been enabled to fit all needs. I received a request from a mother whose child suffers from Prader-Willi syndrome and needed to lower the total weight below what we used to have as minimum weight.
9) New restaurant chains added (PF Changs, Salad Stop, In-N-Out Burgers, Bob Evans). As before, meals are sorted by their net carbs content. I have received many requests for even more restaurants and would like to ensure you that I'll add all of them, it just takes time. Keep in mind that I can only add restaurant chains that publish their nutrition facts. Unlike other apps, we rely on accurate data and not estimates.
10) Font size for both Blog & KetoDiet Guide can be adjusted. Switching to "large" or "extra large" makes reading the KetoDiet Guide & our Blog easier.
Other planned features
We frequently get requests for several features to be added. Here is an overview of some of the most popular requests we are planning to implement :-)
Other features coming soon:
- Make KetoDiet iPad app universal. All features of the iPad will be on the iPhone and you'll be able to synch between the two devices. Keep in mind that the current “basic” iPhone app and the iPad app cannot be “merged” into a universal app even in the future - it is technically a different app. The app that will become universal will be KetoDiet (iPad app). When this is done, I'll be giving away several promo codes / free copies, especially to those who already have the iPhone app and would like to use the planner feature.
- Filtering of meals based on special dietary requirements (dairy-free, nut-free, etc.).
- Exporting your Progress data (via e-mail and print-friendly) for medical and other purposes.
- Option for flexible serving sizes for KetoDiet meals and custom meals additionally to the current options of 1/2 & 1 serving.
- Option for sharing custom meals
- Frequently added new restaurant chains (based on your requests).
- and many more!
Are there any features you would like to see in a future update? If so, let us know by leaving a comment!
Newly added recipes in the upcoming update
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!