Follow us 261.1k
A new update of KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic Apps will soon be released. As usual, I'd like to give you some details about what's new.
You will soon be getting new recipes bringing the number of recipes in the Starter Package to 91, and the total number to 277. Apart from these recipes, there is also almost 400 recipes from the Integrated blog!
To see all new recipes in the upcoming release, simply type "new" in the search box once you have updated to the new version.
- 3 new free recipes: Eggs Benedict on Broccoli Waffles, Pork Carnitas and Best Keto Tortillas
- Minor fixes, including formatting in recipes and new ingredients added to KetoDiet food database
As some of you may know, I've been working on my third cookbook, Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less that will be out early next year! You can see a preview of one of the the book cover designs on my Instagram.
We have also been working on additional features for the KetoDiet Challenges. The upcoming 90-day KetoDiet Challenge will be announced this week - stay tuned for my post. As always, our challenges are free to join and you can win amazing prizes!
It's been an exciting and challenging year for us. Apart from posting recipes, articles, video recipes, working on cookbooks, KetoDiet Challenges, and creating new recipes for the KetoDiet App, we've been working on the universal KetoDiet app. As soon as we get to beta-testing, we will contact all of those who signed up for it. Here's what we plan to do over the next few months:
- make KetoDiet (iPad) a universal App with support for all iOS devices (iPads and iPhones) - our current task
- bring KetoDiet (full version with planner) to Android - our current task
- provide access to all advanced features for KetoDiet Basic users through in-apps. We want to make it easy for those who want to update from KetoDiet Basic to KetoDiet. For more information, read our FAQ post.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!