Hi Friends, I have great news for you!
After over a year in development and almost two months in beta testing, the new KetoDiet universal iOS app has been released and is available to download on the AppStore!
Want to help us take KetoDiet to the next level?
Please, support us by leaving a review on the AppStore. Your review really matters and will help us keep this project sustainable. Thank you!
KetoDiet is now available on the iPhone and iPad. All features of the iPad version are supported on the iPhone, including planning & tracking features. Note: KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic are different apps and cannot be "merged" because it's technically not possible. Please, see "What's Next" below to learn more about our upgrade path.
Data Sync for iOS Devices
The new version of KetoDiet enables you to sync data across multiple devices. We have developed our own data sync solution and in the near future, we will enable our users to sync between KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic across all platforms (iOS and Android). Currently, data syncing is only enabled for KetoDiet iOS.
Integrated Keto Calculator
Our Keto Calculator is now integrated in KetoDiet to help you calculate your ideal macros based on your goals. It's fully integrated into the planner, and will help you stay on track.
Beautiful New UI
We have completely redesigned KetoDiet to provide an intuitive interface on both iPad and iPhone. Every existing feature has been improved.
Below are a few before & after screenshots showing the Planner to give you an idea of the new interface.
It's not over yet! We have many features we want to add.
What if I have KetoDiet Basic and want to upgrade to KetoDiet?
Stay tuned! Our top priority is to provide an upgrade path via an in-app so that KetoDiet Basic users can enable all advanced features found in KetoDiet including planning, tracking, etc. This will take 2-4 weeks to release.
Follow us 136.0k
Next Update (February-March)
- Upgrade path for KetoDiet Basic users (please, read above)
- Copy & paste planner meals
- Multi-user account support with data sync and fast user switching. This feature will be free for the first account. Any additional accounts will be available to buy for $0.99 USD per month to cover the cost of processing and storing the additional data on our servers.
- Edit: Additionally, universal search across all recipes when adding them to the Planner (blog meals, KetoDiet meals, custom meals, etc)
- Barcode scanning (accuracy is your key priority and unlike other apps, we won't use a large crowdsourced database - we will use a verified database)
- Data export, especially progress
- Apple Watch support
- Activity tracking & Health App integration
- Ketone tracking, glucose tracking, and more
- Integration with KetoDiet meal plans
- KetoDiet Challenges & community integration
- Add recipe user notes in custom meals
The list is endless and driven by your feedback!
How Much Does It Cost?
All updates are and will remain free. However, we will adjust the pricing and I will explain why and how.
Over the last 4 years, we offered KetoDiet at a 50% discounted price. During that period, we have added a lot of features and hundreds of recipes. But there is only so much free content we can provide, and the truth is that we have to keep the KetoDiet project sustainable.
We have spent over a year developing the universal app. And it doesn't end there. Creating such a complex app is an on-going task that requires continuous development, support and maintenance.
Here's how the pricing is going to change:
- The current price of the KetoDiet app is $4.99 USD. The new price will be $6.99 USD
- The current price for the recipe packages is $0.99 USD (per package of 30+ recipes each). This will increase to $1.99 USD
Note: The new pricing will apply once we release KetoDiet Basic with an option to upgrade to the full set of features via an in-app. As stated earlier, this will take 2-4 weeks.
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!