A new update of KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic Apps will soon be released. As usual, I'd like to give you some details about what's new.
You will soon be getting new recipes bringing the number of recipes in the Starter Package to 94, and the total number to 280. Apart from these recipes, there is over 400 additional recipes from the Integrated blog!
To see all new recipes in the upcoming release, simply type "new" in the search box once you have updated to the new version.
- 3 new free recipes: Guacamole Deviled Eggs, Huevos Rancheros and Chicken & Jalapeño Popper Casserole
- New restaurant has been added to the restaurant database (iPad only): Zaxby's US
- Minor fixes, including formatting in recipes and new ingredients added to KetoDiet food database
As you may know, we've been working on the universal KetoDiet app. Here's what we've been working on and what we plan to do in the near future:
- make KetoDiet (iPad) a universal App with support for all iOS devices (iPads and iPhones) - beta testing will start in November-December 2016, stay tuned!
- bring KetoDiet (full version with planner) to Android - beta-testing is planned for early 2017
- provide access to all advanced features for KetoDiet Basic users through in-apps. We want to make it easy for those who want to update from KetoDiet Basic to KetoDiet. For more information, read our FAQ post - beta testing is planned for early 2017
As soon as we get to beta-testing, we will contact all of those who signed up for it. If you want to take part in our beta-testing program, please, contact us via this form.
Here's a sneak peek of some of the things we've done so far. Below is a screenshot of what the ingredient editor will look like on the iPad:
Follow us 130.4k
Here's the main menu and the Restaurants section of the fully-featured universal app running on an iPhone 6:
Follow us 130.4k
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!