Working on the universal app has been a very exciting time as it gives us an opportunity to implement features we planned for a long time. At the same time, like any software project, it's very time-consuming, stressful and a struggle to meet the deadlines. Those of you who have experience with app development know exactly what I'm talking about :-) Everyone in our team is passionate and determined to make KetoDiet the best keto, paleo & low-carb app!
As usual, I'd like to give you some details about what's new in this update of KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic Apps.
You will soon be getting 6 new recipes bringing the total number to 286. Apart from these recipes, don't forget there are over 430 additional FREE recipes in the Integrated blog!
To see the new recipes in the upcoming release, simply type "new" in the search box once you have updated to the new version (in 5-7 days).
- 6 new FREE recipes in the Starter package & optional packages: 5-Minute Cheesecake in a Jar, Bacon-Wrapped Scotch Eggs, Breakfast Sausage & Guac Stacks, Easy Breakfast Eggs & Bacon, Ginger Spiced Granola and Green Skillet Eggs
- 6 new restaurants has been added to the restaurant database (iPad only): Bonefish Grill, Fuddruckers, Cactus Club Cafe, Culver's, O'Charley's, Mc Donald's "bunless" options
- Minor fixes, including formatting in recipes and new ingredients added to KetoDiet food database
Progress on the Universal KetoDiet App
As you know, we've been working on the universal iOS KetoDiet app and we are getting close to beta testing. The current plan is that beta testing will start in November and we plan to release the App in December-January. Here's the timeline of what's coming next:
- Make KetoDiet (iPad) a universal App with support for all iOS devices (iPads and iPhones) - beta testing will start in November 2016
- Bring KetoDiet (full version with planner) to Android - beta-testing is planned for early 2017
- Provide access to all advanced features for KetoDiet Basic users through in-apps. We want to make it easy for those who want to update from KetoDiet Basic to KetoDiet. Keep in mind that it's a lot of work - please, allow a couple of months for us to add this functionality. For more information, read our FAQ post - beta testing is planned for mid 2017
As soon as we get to beta-testing, we will contact all of those who signed up for it. If you want to take part in our beta-testing program, please, contact us via this form. Make sure you mention if it's iOS or Android.
As always, I'll give you a sneak peek of some of the universal app. Below is the Planner running on the iPad:
Here are the Ingredients and Custom Meals section of the universal app running on the iPhone 6:
Follow us 136.0k
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!