Follow us 148.4k
Today I'd like to share one of the recipes I created for my new 4-Week Whole Food Primal KetoDiet Plan. This breakfast meal is quick & easy to prepare, high in micronutrients and low in carbs. It will keep cravings and keto-flu at bay!
What you'll find inside
- FREE bonus KetoDiet Guide, including a complete guide to the ketogenic diet, food list, and answers to frequently asked questions
- 28-day keto & primal diet plan (includes full-fat dairy)
- Daily preparation tips
- 4 weekly shopping lists
- Optimised for accelerated weight loss, and ideal for sedentary to moderately active women
- Over 60 whole food based keto recipes that can be made in advance. These are some of the best recipes from the KetoDiet App, the vast majority of recipes are not found on my blog.
- No low-carb junk and overindulgence of sweet treats and other foods that would only trigger sweet cravings and overeating
- Fair price and limited time offer only $19.99 USD until Jan 31 2017
Allergy information for Quick & Easy Keto Eggs Benedict
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs3.8 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 22%, fat 75%
Total carbs5.9 gramsFiber2.1 gramsSugars1.2 gramsSaturated fat20.5 gramsSodium1,115 mg(48% RDA)Magnesium96 mg(24% RDA)Potassium935 mg(47% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 3 cups fresh spinach (90 g/ 3.2 oz)
- 1-2 large eggs
- 2 slices quality ham (46 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 1 serving Keto Hollandaise Sauce
- salt, freshly ground black pepper, and optionally chile flakes to taste
Note: Alternatively, instead of blanching the spinach, you can use frozen and thawed spinach (excess water removed), or butter-roasted spinach cooked in a pan for 30-60 seconds.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!