A fun and easy quick keto meal, these portobello mushroom pizzas will be a hit with the whole family!
This low-carb recipe is also a great way to add in a ton of vegetables to your diet while keeping your carb intake low. Serve with a big bowl of green salad dressed in olive oil or homemade mayo and it's a great option if you practice intermittent fasting and need a high-energy, quick and easy meal to break your fast.
Serving size mini pizza
Allergy information for Keto Portobello Mushroom Mini Pizzas
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, mini pizza)
Net carbs6.8 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 12%, fat 84%
Total carbs12.1 gramsFiber5.3 gramsSugars5.1 gramsSaturated fat15.9 gramsSodium1,550 mg(67% RDA)Magnesium37 mg(9% RDA)Potassium488 mg(24% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 2 large portobello caps, stems removed (170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1/2 cup pesto (125 g/ 4.4 oz) - you can make your own pesto
- 10 black kalamata olives (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tbsp canned peppers (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
- 1 tbsp capers (9 g/ 0.3 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese (115 g/ 4 oz)
- Optional: pinch of crushed red pepper and basil for garnish
Note: Apart from olives, pickled peppers and capers, you can top these mini pizzas with chopped sun-dried tomatoes, green olives, chopped pepperoni or bacon. Instead of pesto you can use our homemade marinara sauce.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!