This quick and easy keto dessert recipe is based on our popular No-Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream with a twist for all you chocolate lovers.
Creamy and delicious but with a special swirl of crispy dark chocolate. You can use more chocolate and drizzle just before serving to create the perfect magic shell.
It's fluffy, light and creamy and you won't need an ice cream maker. Just 6 ingredients is all you need to make this frozen fat bomb.
And did I mention you can enjoy this sugar-free ice cream served in proper keto sugar cones that taste like the real deal? Check out the video recipe to see how to make them step-by-step!
Who’s up for trying it #Ketofam? 😋
Follow us 36.6k
Note: If a recipe calls for raw eggs, follow the tips in this recipe to pasteurize them and check out what you can do to make your ice cream super soft.
Serving size ~ 1 cup, 2 large scoops
Allergy information for No-Churn Keto Vanilla Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, ~ 1 cup, 2 large scoops)
Net carbs3.7 grams
Calories from carbs 5%, protein 8%, fat 87%
Total carbs4.3 gramsFiber0.7 gramsSugars2.8 gramsSaturated fat16.1 gramsSodium68 mg(3% RDA)Magnesium31 mg(8% RDA)Potassium163 mg(8% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- Prepare the keto vanilla ice-cream base recipe. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Start whisking the egg whites and add the cream of tartar. As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol (you can use 1/4 to 1/2 cup depending on your palate). Whisk until they create stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed. Be careful not to over whisk the cream.
- In a third bowl, mix the egg yolks with the vanilla extract or vanilla powder (or seeds from vanilla bean). I used a combination of vanilla extract and vanilla bean powder.
- Slowly fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream. Then add the egg yolk mixture and gently fold in using a spatula until well combined.
- Before placing in the freezer, melt the dark chocolate. I melted mine in a glass jug placed in a sauce pan filled with 1-2 cups of hot water.
- Remove the jug from the water bath and allow to cool. The chocolate should be fluid but not hot.
- Using a knife, swirl the chocolate through the sugar-free vanilla ice-cream and drizzle some on top. You can keep a little back to drizzle on top when you serve if you like. You may need to reheat it to melt it again.
- Place in the freezer and allow to set for at least 2 hours. I froze mine for 4 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle more of melted chocolate.
- Store in freezer for up to 3 months.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, ~ 1 cup, 2 large scoops)
|Egg, whole, fresh, raw (free-range or organic eggs)|
|0.2 g||4.2 g||3.2 g||48 kcal|
|Cream of tartar, raising agent|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Erythritol (natural low-carb sweetener)|
|0.7 g||0 g||0 g||3 kcal|
|Cream, heavy whipping, pouring, full-fat (30-40% fat)|
|1.3 g||1 g||19 g||183 kcal|
|Vanilla extract, powder (vanilla bean)|
|0.1 g||0 g||0 g||2 kcal|
|Extra dark chocolate, 90% cocoa (cacao)|
|1.3 g||1 g||5.7 g||57 kcal|
|Total per serving, ~ 1 cup, 2 large scoops|
|3.7 g||6.1 g||27.8 g||292 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!