Follow us 148.4k
These Keto Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a perfect way to add a hit of fat to your day all while soothing your sweet tooth.
They’re almost like a low-carb cheesecake but a bit more solid thanks to the coconut butter. A sprinkle of matcha green tea powder on top plays to the green theme for the limes but it’s totally optional. I love the chunks of cacao butter in these too, like little gems of white chocolate!
Heads up that these fat bombs will melt so be sure to store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can even freeze these sugar-free treats so you don't have to worry about eating too many of them. Remember, eating too many treats can be counterproductive for fat loss!
Serving size fat bomb
Allergy information for Keto Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, fat bomb)
Net carbs2.2 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 4%, fat 92%
Total carbs4.2 gramsFiber2 gramsSugars1.8 gramsSaturated fat18.1 gramsSodium75 mg(3% RDA)Magnesium6 mg(2% RDA)Potassium80 mg(4% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- 1 cup full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz) - you can make your own
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, chopped into small pieces (55 g/ 1.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve or Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1/4 cup key lime juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1-2 tbsp finely grated key lime zest
- Optional: 1 tsp matcha powder, for topping
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!