This low-carb Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger is a fun way to liven up a traditional burger!
We've stuffed this keto burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, and pickled jalapeños then sandwiched it between these keto buns with some additional toppings that are more traditional. To see how you can make keto friendly burger bun in a few simple steps, check out our video recipe below!
Follow us 36.6k
Serving size burger
Allergy information for Keto Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burgers
✔ Gluten free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, burger)
Net carbs6.1 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 25%, fat 71%
Total carbs14.8 gramsFiber8.7 gramsSugars2.5 gramsSaturated fat17 gramsSodium1,061 mg(46% RDA)Magnesium126 mg(32% RDA)Potassium795 mg(40% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 burgers)
- 4 Ultimate Keto Buns, halved
- 1 lb ground beef (450 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz/ 113 g)
- 4 thin-cut slices bacon, crisped up (60 g/ 2.1 oz) - weight after cooking: 32 g/ 1.1 oz
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños (52 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 4 slices tomatoes (70 g/ 2.5 oz)
- handful fresh greens of choice (28 g/ 1 oz)
- Optional: serve with Keto Ketchup, Homemade Mustard or Keto BBQ Sauce, and a big bowl of dressed greens.
Note: For more bread options (nut-free, flax-free, etc.), check out my other keto & low-carb bread recipes.
- Make the Ultimate Keto Buns by following the video recipe. They will be darker in color if you use brown flax, or light in color if you use golden flax. You can make a double batch of keto buns and keep them in the freezer. When you want to make the burgers, let the buns defrost at room temperature. Optionally, you can cut the buns in half and briefly crisp up under a broiler.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal pieces. Patty out a piece of each piece and fill with cheese, jalapeños,...
... then crispy bacon (you can crisp it up in the oven or on a pan).
- Top with the another piece and pinch the sides together sealing up the burger.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.
- You can eat the burgers with a bowl of dressed greens or ...
... place the burger in a bun and top with desired burger toppings. Enjoy!
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, burger)
|Ultimate Keto Buns, homemade (KetoDiet app)|
|4.3 g||10.1 g||15.9 g||208 kcal|
|Beef, minced (ground), raw, grass-fed|
|0 g||19.3 g||22.5 g||286 kcal|
|0.9 g||6.5 g||9.4 g||114 kcal|
|Bacon, crispy (bacon grease removed)|
|0 g||2.4 g||0.8 g||17 kcal|
|Peppers, jalapeno, canned, solids and liquids|
|0.3 g||0.1 g||0.1 g||4 kcal|
|0.5 g||0.2 g||0 g||3 kcal|
|Lettuce, mixed leaf salad|
|0.1 g||0.1 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Total per serving, burger|
|6.1 g||38.6 g||48.8 g||632 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!