This is a great low-carb meal for two which makes it perfect for Valentine's Day. And even if you're cooking for more people, this Whole 30 and keto compliant meal is easy to scale up.
You'll only need a few common ingredients — shrimp, grain-free curry sauce and zucchini noodles — that's it!
The Curry Simmer Sauce used in this recipe is packed with flavour yet it's mild and kid-friendly. If you prefer more heat, simply add some fresh chillies. You can make a double batch of the curry sauce to use in many other low-carb meals including:
Serving size about 225 g/ 8 oz
Allergy information for Keto Curried Shrimp Zucchini Skillet
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, about 225 g/ 8 oz)
Net carbs8.6 grams
Calories from carbs 7%, protein 23%, fat 70%
Total carbs12.2 gramsFiber3.6 gramsSugars6 gramsSaturated fat16.6 gramsSodium1,711 mg(74% RDA)Magnesium97 mg(24% RDA)Potassium894 mg(45% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 3/4 cup homemade Curry Simmer Sauce (180 ml/ 6 fl oz)
- 250 g cooked shrimp (prawns) (8.8 oz)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided (45 ml)
- 2 small zucchini (courgettes) or yellow summer squash (300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!