Looking for an easy keto dinner recipe that can be made in one skillet? This is the perfect low-carb meal for two!
You'll only need a few common ingredients — juicy chicken thighs cooked with cauliflower and homemade curry simmer sauce. This meal is low in carbs and packed with healthy fats and flavour.
Our homemade Curry Simmer Sauce is dairy-free and kid-friendly but you could always add some heat by using cayenne pepper or fresh chillies. Enjoy!
Serving size about 300 g/ 10.6 oz
Allergy information for Curried Chicken Cauliflower Skillet
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, about 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
Net carbs9 grams
Calories from carbs 7%, protein 27%, fat 66%
Total carbs14.2 gramsFiber5.2 gramsSugars5.1 gramsSaturated fat24.2 gramsSodium1,301 mg(57% RDA)Magnesium78 mg(20% RDA)Potassium1,100 mg(55% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 3/4 cup homemade Curry Simmer Sauce (180 ml/ 6 fl oz)
- 2 to 3 skinless chicken thighs (300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets (300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 2 tbsp ghee or extra virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley or cilantro to serve
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!