These keto Flourless Mint Cookies are super decadent with their soft fudge like center. Just a few ingredients and only 10 minutes in the oven these low carb cookies are easy to make and everyone will love them.
We’ve added peppermint extract for the holidays but you can totally leave it out for a more traditional fudge cookie as well. I especially love the crispy edges paired with the fudge center, it’s reminiscent of a brownie!
Tips & Sunstitutions
Please note that this recipe is very sweet. If you don't like too much sweetener, you can't simply omit it from this recipe. Instead, use almond flour as a replacement. Use only 50% or even 25% of the sweetener and replace it with an equivalent amount of almond flour. This will result in a crispier texture (instead of the chewy texture you'll get with 2 cups of sweetener).
Follow us 36.6k
Serving size cookie
Allergy information for Keto Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, cookie)
Net carbs3.2 grams
Calories from carbs 19%, protein 17%, fat 64%
Total carbs5.6 gramsFiber2.5 gramsSugars1.6 gramsSaturated fat2.6 gramsSodium56 mg(2% RDA)Magnesium45 mg(11% RDA)Potassium151 mg(8% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 16 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (conventional), or 155 °C/ 310 °F (fan assisted) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the egg whites, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a very thick batter forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and combine well.
- Drop the batter into 16 rounds (about 43 g/ 1.5 oz each) on the parchment lined baking sheet (you may need to use two sheets) and transfer to the oven.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until the tops are glossy and the edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 30 minutes before transferring to a plate or storage container. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, cookie)
|Egg white, fresh|
|0.1 g||1.1 g||0 g||5 kcal|
|Vanilla extract, sugar-free, alcohol-based|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||2 kcal|
|Natural extract, sugar-free (maple, peppermint, almond, orange, lemon, coconut, cherry, etc.)|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Erythritol (natural low-carb sweetener)|
|1 g||0 g||0 g||4 kcal|
|Cocoa powder, raw (cacao)|
|1.1 g||1.1 g||0.7 g||12 kcal|
|Salt, sea salt|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Extra dark chocolate, 90% cocoa (cacao)|
|1 g||0.7 g||4.1 g||41 kcal|
|Total per serving, cookie|
|3.2 g||2.9 g||4.8 g||65 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!