Are you a fan of Jalapeño Poppers? If so you’re going to LOVE these keto-friendly Pickle Poppers! I love the tanginess of the pickles, it’s a nice change from spicy jalapeños making it great for kids as well as adults that don’t care for spicy food. These are sure to be a hit at your next gathering, Fourth of July celebrations and garden barbecues!
Serving size 2 poppers
Allergy information for Easy Keto Pickle Poppers
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 poppers)
Net carbs1.5 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 18%, fat 79%
Total carbs2 gramsFiber0.5 gramsSugars0.9 gramsSaturated fat7.7 gramsSodium803 mg(35% RDA)Magnesium11 mg(3% RDA)Potassium102 mg(5% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 8 servings)
- 8 whole medium sized pickles (400 g/ 14 oz before removing insides, 280 g/ 9.9 oz after)
- 4 oz full-fat cream cheese (115 g )
- 1 cuo shredded cheddar cheese (113 g/ 4 oz)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 large slices uncured bacon slices (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- Optional: Serve with Paleo Caesar dressing or Paleo Ranch Dressing (or you can make your own Keto Ranch Dressing)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!