This Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bundt Cake may just be the best cake I’ve ever made, low carb or not! Don’t let the photos fool you if you’re reading this during a time of the year when it’s not the holidays as this cake is perfect for any occasion.
The recipe base is similar to this Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake but we’re using pureed zucchini instead of pumpkin. That little extra moisture in the zucchini compared to the pumpkin makes this cake extra fudgy. Then, when you add the chocolate fudge frosting you've got one cake that everyone will love!
Nutritional values (per slice)
|of which Saturated||8.3||grams|
|Magnesium||78||mg (20% RDA)|
|Potassium||269||mg (14% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (13%), fat (80%)
Ingredients (makes 16 slices)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (165 C) and grease a bundt pan.
- In two separate bowls mix together the wet and dry ingredients respectively. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix together well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Smooth out the top, transfer to the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- When the cake is done allow to cool completely before inverting onto a cake stand.
- To make the frosting, melt together the coconut oil and cacao powder, add stevia to taste 2-3 drops at a time.
- Pour the frosting over the cake and serve.
Store covered at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!