If there’s one thing everyone misses on a low-carb diet I would bet it’s bread. Am I right? I know it’s one of the things that I miss, especially with a meal that has Italian flavors.
This Keto Olive and Herb Focaccia is a dream come true for a keto dieter. The bread can be used for sandwiches, cut into pieces and double baked for croutons, and eaten as is or with some seasoned olive oil for dipping (my favorite!).
There’s also no super complicated steps, it’s a one bowl wonder and will be on your table in less than 30 minutes! The toppings are really customizable too. Olive and herb is my favorite but roasted garlic, jalapeno, or even cheese all work really well! What toppings will you choose?
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||3.4||grams|
|Magnesium||11||mg (3% RDA)|
|Potassium||123||mg (6% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (5%), protein (20%), fat (75%)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
Note: For dairy-free, try plain coconut yogurt, or try coconut cream mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and yogurt. Stir in the dry ingredients until a thick ball of dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and form into a rectangle about ½-inch (2 cm) thick.
- Add the herbs, a pinch of salt, and the olive oil to a small pot and place over low heat just until the herbs become fragrant.
- Top the dough with the olives and drizzle the olive oil over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes then slice to serve. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!