We've been listening to your suggestions and working hard on the next release of the iPad and iPhone versions. Both of them will be on the AppStore sometime next week.
Here is a brief overview of what's included in the next release (both iPad and iPhone):
1) Seven new FREE recipes have been added to the 'Starter' package, raising the total number of included meals to 57:
- Juicy green beans
- Artichoke & lemon pesto
- Triple berry jam
- Roasted red pepper & ricotta pesto
- Marinara sauce
- Spicy chocolate BBQ sauce
2) New recipe package: All-time favortites (20 new amazing low-carb recipes).
3) Additions to Info section (updates FAQ and other sections with more information).
4) New icon and launch screens.
5) Numerous other improvements (updated existing recipes with new photos and suggestions, cross-links to blog recipes).
Additional features for the iPad:
KetoDiet Progress improvements (autoscaling for charts, performance improvements, simplified UI).
Numerous other improvements (new KetoDiet ingredients for creating Custom meals, several bug fixes).
Also, we would like to let you know of an issue we discovered on the current version of both KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic. One of our recipes unfortunately contains incorrect information. This is a problem that has been corrected in the upcoming update. More specifically, below are the correct ingredients and nutritional values for Coconut Chocolate Indulgence:
Any suggestions you may have, please let us know!
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!