These tasty, eerie little keto-friendly treats come together really quickly to make a delicious appetiser for Halloween.
The base is made from fried chorizo, however you could easily sub cherry tomatoes or keto crackers instead. There's less than 1 gram of net carbs per serving so they're perfect or a healthy low-carb diet.
Serving size 3 eyeballs
Allergy information for Spooky Halloween Chorizo Olive Eyeballs
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, 3 eyeballs)
Net carbs0.7 grams
Calories from carbs 2%, protein 16%, fat 82%
Total carbs1.1 gramsFiber0.4 gramsSugars0.5 gramsSaturated fat5.3 gramsSodium434 mg(19% RDA)Magnesium6 mg(2% RDA)Potassium102 mg(5% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 18 eyeballs)
- 1 Spanish chorizo sausage or any other hard sausage (130 g/ 4.6 oz)
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup full-fat cream cheese (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 6 large green olives (36 g/ 1.3 oz)
- 2 black Spanish olives (6 g/ 0.2 oz)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!