Follow us 148.4k
So in love with these cute carrot, ginger and lime low carb jellies. There’s only a little fresh carrot juice in them, just enough to add sweetness and this fantastic orange colour, without adding too many carbs.
Thanks to the gut healing grass-fed gelatin they’re the healthiest jellies going! You don’t have to make them just for Halloween, you can use any jelly shapes you like and enjoy them throughout the year.
If you’d like to try more of my sugar and sweetener free jellies, I’d recommend the Strawberry and Lime Jellies and Blackberry Jelly Bats.
Serving size jelly
Allergy information for Spooky Halloween Spiced Carrot Jellies
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, jelly)
Net carbs0.6 grams
Calories from carbs 15%, protein 84%, fat 1%
Total carbs0.7 gramsFiber0.1 gramsSugars0.2 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium11 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium2 mg(0% RDA)Potassium18 mg(1% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 12-14 jellies)
- 5 tbsp grass-fed gelatin (55 g/ 1.9 oz)
- 3/4 cup cold water (180 ml/ 6 fl oz)
- 3 large carrots (215 g/ 7.6 oz) - will produce about 65 ml/ 2.2 fl oz carrot juice
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (30 ml)
- Optional: keto-friendly sweetener from this list, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!