I love keto smoothies because they are perfect for busy weekday mornings. It takes just a few seconds to prepare and will fill you up until lunch. No more excuses!
I used my Roasted Low-Carb Strawberry & Rhubarb Jam in this recipe although you could use any of our low-carb jams — all of them will be delicious, especially the strawberry & basil jam!
Collagen is one of the best sources of protein and will help you stay full for longer and you won't need any snacks between meals. I added some extra tips below for making your smoothie even more nutritious!
If you want to keep your smoothie super simple, you can always use fresh or frozen berries and add low-carb sweeteners and spices like vanilla or cinnamon. Enjoy!
Optional Add-ons and Substitutions
- 2-5 drops liquid stevia if you like your smoothie sweet
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or MCT oil powder for an extra fat and energy boost
- ice cubes to taste to make keto "frostino"
- For vegetarian keto, swap the collagen powder for whey protein powder or egg white protein powder or plant-based protein powder. Just make sure to use low-carb options (unsweetened or using low-carb sweeteners). I like this smoothie with Vanilla Perfect Keto Collagen
- For nut-free, swap the almond milk for any seed milk or water.
- For a dairy-free smoothie, you can substitute the heavy whipping cream with coconut cream or coconut yogurt
Serving size 1 glass
Allergy information for Low-Carb Strawberry & Rhubarb Smoothie
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 glass)
Net carbs7.3 grams
Calories from carbs 8%, protein 27%, fat 65%
Total carbs10.4 gramsFiber3.1 gramsSugars5.4 gramsSaturated fat14.8 gramsSodium196 mg(9% RDA)Magnesium49 mg(12% RDA)Potassium655 mg(33% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!