I love this salad and would eat it as least once a week. I grab a pumpkin when I grocery shop, roast it up and store it in the fridge. This salad can be used as a side dish or can be transformed into a delicious main with the addition of some more protein. Or enjoy a double serving as a carb-up option.
It’s particularly good with lamb, in my opinion. Enjoy!
Serving size side
Allergy information for Low-Carb Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta & Rocket
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, side)
Net carbs7.1 grams
Calories from carbs 9%, protein 12%, fat 79%
Total carbs8.3 gramsFiber1.2 gramsSugars4 gramsSaturated fat8.4 gramsSodium520 mg(23% RDA)Magnesium82 mg(20% RDA)Potassium408 mg(20% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 300 g pumpkin such as Hokkaido, cubed (10.6 oz)
- 1 cup crumbled feta or goat’s cheese (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1 pack rocket (arugula) (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (15 ml)
- 5 tbsp pepitas (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!