This is another recipe that uses my tortilla dough for a crispy and thin pizza crust! It's the same dough that also works for tortilla chips, tortillas, taco shells or even keto breadsticks. Make sure you also check out my other keto pizza recipes - I even made a quick video recipe based on the well known Fat Head Pizza.
This pizza dough is so versatile. You can use it to make tortilla chips, tortillas, taco shells or even keto breadsticks!
Serving size 2 slices, 1/4 pizza
Allergy information for Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 slices, 1/4 pizza)
Net carbs6 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 20%, fat 76%
Total carbs11.9 gramsFiber5.8 gramsSugars3.7 gramsSaturated fat16.4 gramsSodium1,037 mg(45% RDA)Magnesium93 mg(23% RDA)Potassium534 mg(27% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 large pizza)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1 tbsp ghee or lard (15 ml)
- 1 small white or brown onion, chopped (70 g/ 2.5 oz)
- 250 g ground beef (8.8 oz)
- 2 large or 4 thin-cut slices bacon, sliced (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp ketchup (15 g/ o.5 oz) - you can make your own
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (85 g/ 3 oz)
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese for pizza (85 g/ 3 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled cucumbers (78 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1/4 salt or more to taste
- Optional: more ketchup & mustard for garnish
- Prepare the pizza crust and Marinara sauce (will add extra cooking time). Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Heat a large pan greased with ghee over a medium-high heat and fry the onion for a few minutes, until fragrant. Add the minced beef and cook until the meat is opaque and cooked through.
- Add the mustard, ketchup and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When done, take off the heat and set aside.
- Spread the marinara sauce on top of the baked pizza crust. Add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with cooked beef and bacon pieces.
- Finally, add the sliced pickles and transfer into the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and optionally drizzle with some mustard and ketchup (I keep mine in a jar so I used a piping bag to do that).
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 2 slices, 1/4 pizza)
|Thin Keto Pizza Crust (KetoDiet blog)|
|1.3 g||4.2 g||9.1 g||115 kcal|
|1.3 g||0.3 g||4.9 g||51 kcal|
|0 g||0 g||3.8 g||34 kcal|
|Onion, brown (yellow), raw|
|1.1 g||0.2 g||0 g||6 kcal|
|Beef, minced (ground), raw, grass-fed|
|0 g||10.7 g||12.5 g||159 kcal|
|Bacon, streaky (high fat content), organic|
|0 g||2.1 g||3.8 g||42 kcal|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|0.2 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|0.7 g||4.8 g||7.1 g||86 kcal|
|Mozzarella cheese (low moisture, for pizza)|
|1.2 g||5 g||4.2 g||63 kcal|
|0.3 g||0.1 g||0.1 g||2 kcal|
|Salt, pink Himalayan rock salt|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Pepper, black, spices|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Total per serving, 2 slices, 1/4 pizza|
|6 g||27.5 g||45.4 g||560 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!