One tray bakes make the perfect mid-week meal. They’re low effort, quick, and just like one-pot meals, the one tray means that clean up is a breeze — always a welcome thing in our house!
This easy low-carb bake comes together from start to finish in under 20 minutes. You can serve it with healthy mayonnaise and optionally mix in more seeded mustard.
You could also serve with some plain mayo or aioli, or simply with a squeeze of the lemon, which after being baked will have become extra juicy and have sweetened. You can even swap the broccolini for broccoli, cauliflower or asparagus. If you use cauliflower, remember to slice the florets and bake them for 10 to 15 minutes before adding the salmon.
Allergy information for Easy Low-Carb Salmon Tray Bake
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs6.1 grams
Calories from carbs 4%, protein 25%, fat 71%
Total carbs9.8 gramsFiber3.7 gramsSugars2.5 gramsSaturated fat6 gramsSodium428 mg(19% RDA)Magnesium76 mg(19% RDA)Potassium1,159 mg(58% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- Preheat oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F (conventional), or 180 °C/ 355 °F (fan assisted).
- Trim the bottom of the broccolini (or simply use broccoli florets), place in a baking tray and toss with the olive oil. Make two spaces for the salmon to fit. Pat the salmon fillets dry and then coat the top side with both types of mustard.
- Place the salmon in the tray with the broccolini, as well as the lemon wedges.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the broccolini is crisp tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and mayonnaise, or refrigerate for up to a day.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving)
|Olive oil, extra virgin|
|0 g||0 g||6.8 g||60 kcal|
|Salmon, wild, raw|
|0 g||29.8 g||9.5 g||213 kcal|
|0.1 g||0.2 g||0.2 g||3 kcal|
|0.4 g||0.5 g||0.7 g||10 kcal|
|Broccoli, broccolini, fresh|
|5.1 g||3.5 g||0.5 g||43 kcal|
|Salt, sea salt|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Pepper, black, spices|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Lemon juice, fresh|
|0.4 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|0.2 g||0.3 g||24.9 g||223 kcal|
|Total per serving|
|6.1 g||34.3 g||42.5 g||552 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!