This cheesy dip is perfect for any dinner party, game night or the next Super Bowl. You can use any blue cheese you like — Danish Blue, Stilton, Roquefort or even softer Gorgonzola will work well.
Make a batch in juts five minutes and serve it with crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings or crunchy vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers or celery sticks.
You can also serve this dip with any keto crackers like these Crispy Multiseed Keto Crackers or some pepperoni crisps for a tasty carnivore snack. To make the pepperoni crisps, I included some tips below. Enjoy!
Follow us 148.4k
Serving size 2 tbsp/ 30 ml
Allergy information for Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
✔ Gluten free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 30 ml)
Net carbs0.8 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 12%, fat 85%
Total carbs0.9 gramsFiber0 gramsSugars0.4 gramsSaturated fat3.8 gramsSodium158 mg(7% RDA)Magnesium4 mg(1% RDA)Potassium47 mg(2% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 12 servings)
- 150 g crumbled blue cheese (5.3 oz)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise (55 g/ 1.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (115 g/ 4.1 oz)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Optional: celery sticks and/or pepperoni crisps to serve
- Place the crumbled blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, garlic powder and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- If you have time, refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving with crunchy vegetables (carrot sticks, celery, peppers, etc.), pepperoni crisps or crackers. Store in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to a week.
- To make your own pepperoni crisps (optional to serve), simply spread the pepperoni slices in a single layer on a lined baking tray. Place in the oven and bake at 180 °C/ 355 °F (fan assisted), or 200 °C/ 400 °F (conventional) for 10 to 15 minutes, rotating the tray halfway to ensure even cooking. Don't burn the crisps or they will taste bitter.
- Once crisped up, remove from the oven. Using a fork, transfer the slices on a rack lined with paper towel. Let the crisps cool down for a few minutes. As they cool down, they will crisp up even more.
- Store the crisps in a container at room temperature for a day or in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 30 ml)
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!