Quite possibly the healthiest popsicles for summer!
These low-carb coconut yoghurt chocolate popsicles are made using COYO coconut yoghurt, 90% dark chocolate and coconut. That’s it! They don’t even need a sweetener, but of course you can add one if you like.
COYO/Cocos (no affiliations) are my absolute favourite coconut yoghurt because it’s the purest and the Vanilla and Natural don't have any added sugar or sweeteners. It also tastes the best! If you can’t get COYO though, you can use another brand of coconut yoghurt or try making your own (recipe coming soon!).
I like to leave my keto popsicles out of the freezer for a few minutes to allow the COYO to soften slightly before eating. Keep in mind that just like any yogurt popsicles these will be a bit icy but they are still refreshingly delicious!
These keto popsicles are versatile. Here are some recipe swaps and modifications:
- Coconut yogurt: We used Coyo because it's the best tasting coconut yogurt that is low in carbs and has no sweeteners. You can use any unsweetened coconut yogurt with a pinch of vanilla powder or sugar-free vanilla extract. If you can do dairy you can swap the coconut yogurt for 10% full-fat Greek yogurt.
- Sweeteners: We skipped sweeteners because the yogurt tastes naturally sweet from coconut and vanilla. If you prefer your popsicles sweeter, optionally add a few drops of stevia, monk fruit or a few tablespoons of powdered Erythritol or Swerve. You can find the full list of recommended low-carb sweeteners here.
- Dark chocolate coating: We used 90% dark chocolate but you can use any chocolate with at least 85% cacao solids, or sugar-free chocolate such as Lilly's, or even make your own sugar-free dark chocolate. Instead of dark chocolate, you can try our Keto White Chocolate too!
- Sprinkles: We used shredded coconut but you can use other low-carb options such as cacao nibs, flaked almonds or chopped pecans.
- Berries: You can add a few berries directly to the yogurt before freezing! Feel free to use fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or a few sliced strawberries.
Follow us 36.6k
Serving size small popsicle
Allergy information for Keto Vanilla Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, small popsicle)
Net carbs3.8 grams
Calories from carbs 8%, protein 5%, fat 87%
Total carbs4.9 gramsFiber1.1 gramsSugars2.8 gramsSaturated fat12.6 gramsSodium114 mg(5% RDA)Magnesium35 mg(9% RDA)Potassium110 mg(6% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 large or 8 small popsicles)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!