Follow us 148.4k
Who says that if it’s good for you it can’t taste good?
This delicious smoothie is packed full of skin boosting ingredients to help you glow from the inside out, such as:
- Blueberries are the best sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to keep the skin looking young by protecting it from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Flaxseeds are a very rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids minimize irritation, redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Collagen positively influences skin structures and counteracts skin-aging, improving skin appearance and smoothing from within. It’s anti-inflammatory and good for gut health.
- Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. They are keto-friendly, high in potassium and heart healthy fats. An avocado a day will keep keto-flu at bay!
- Almond milk is rich in the flavonoids: catechin, kaempferol and epicatechin, which are powerful antioxidants. They protect skin cells by fighting off free radicals.
Don't have collagen? Instead of collagen you can use whey protein powder, egg white protein powder or plant-based pea protein powder. Make sure to always check the carb count and the list of ingredients. Enjoy!
Allergy information for Keto Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs5.2 grams
Calories from carbs 9%, protein 17%, fat 74%
Total carbs15 gramsFiber9.8 gramsSugars3.5 gramsSaturated fat2.6 gramsSodium113 mg(5% RDA)Magnesium79 mg(20% RDA)Potassium836 mg(42% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 1 large avocado (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 4 tsp flax seeds (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp collagen powder (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (360 ml/ 12 fl oz)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!