Who says that if it’s good for you it can’t taste good?
This delicious smoothie is packed full of skin boosting ingredients to help you glow from the inside out, such as:
- Blueberries are the best sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to keep the skin looking young by protecting it from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Flaxseeds are a very rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids minimize irritation, redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Collagen positively influences skin structures and counteracts skin-aging, improving skin appearance and smoothing from within. It’s anti-inflammatory and good for gut health.
- Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. They are keto-friendly, high in potassium and heart healthy fats. An avocado a day will keep keto-flu at bay!
- Almond milk is rich in the flavonoids: catechin, kaempferol and epicatechin, which are powerful antioxidants. They protect skin cells by fighting off free radicals.
1,500+ delicious keto recipes
Trialed & tested for best results
Optimized for nutrition
Never feel hungry
Planner & tracker
Track all macros including net carbs
Create your own meals
Track ketones, blood glucose & lipids
Stay hydrated with water tracking
Track your mood & energy levels
Calculate your ideal fat, protein & carb intake
Set any goal: weight loss, maintenance or weight gain
Your macros update based on your progress
Monitor your macros, water intake, mood & energy
Body weight, body fat and body measurements
Ketones, blood glucose & lipids
Expert articles to help you make informed choices
Guides & free diet plans
New daily content
And so much more...!
Complete Keto Diet guide
Integrated shopping basket
Restaurants & guide to eating out
Allergy information for Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs5.2 grams
Calories from carbs 9%, protein 17%, fat 74%
Total carbs15 gramsFiber9.8 gramsSugars3.5 gramsSaturated fat2.6 gramsSodium113 mg(5% RDA)Magnesium79 mg(20% RDA)Potassium836 mg(42% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 1 large avocado (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 4 tsp flax seeds (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp collagen powder (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (360 ml/ 12 fl oz)
Note: Instead of collagen you can use whey protein powder, egg white protein powder or plant-based pea protein powder. Make sure to always check the carb count and the list of ingredients
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!