This zesty homemade sugar-free lemonade makes a deliciously refreshing drink in the cooler months. A mix of freshly squeezed lemons and limes create a beautiful citrus base, with mint leaves adding a pop of colour and minty flavour.
While I’ve used mint here as it’s what I had on hand, you could also experiment with other herbs – a spring of rosemary or some crushed basil leaves would both add lovely flavour profiles to this low-carb cooler.
Serving size 1 cup/ 240 ml
Allergy information for Easy Low-Carb Lemon & Lime Cooler
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 cup/ 240 ml)
Net carbs2.7 grams
Calories from carbs 92%, protein 4%, fat 4%
Total carbs2.8 gramsFiber0.1 gramsSugars1.1 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium9 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium4 mg(1% RDA)Potassium33 mg(2% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1.75 L/ 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 7 cups water (about 1.6 L)
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (80 g/ 2.4 oz)
- Optional: stevia drops, to taste
- To serve: lemon and lime slices, mint leaves and ice cubes
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!