I love cucumber water and homemade limeade. But what if you could combine those two and make a delicious non-alcoholic summer beverage?
This recipe takes your regular limeade to a whole new level because it's packed full of flavour. It's infused with cucumber, fresh mint and ginger. Best of all, it's sugar free and completely keto-friendly!
Whether you struggle with keto-flu or need a healthy sports drink, it's easy to convert this tasty recipe into an electrolyte drink. Simply add some magnesium, potassium and sodium like I did in my Keto Electrolyte Drink!
Serving size 1 1/2 cups/ 360 ml
Allergy information for Low-Carb Cucumber Lime Cooler
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 1/2 cups/ 360 ml)
Net carbs4.1 grams
Calories from carbs 80%, protein 12%, fat 8%
Total carbs4.9 gramsFiber0.8 gramsSugars1.4 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium5 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium14 mg(3% RDA)Potassium140 mg(7% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 1 1/2 cucumber (300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup sliced ginger (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- bunch of fresh mint (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold, Swerve or Erythritol (54 g/1.9 oz)
- 1 cup filtered water (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- Optional: few drops of stevia, to taste
- 1 bottle sparkling water - club soda or still water (1.5 L)
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 2 sliced lemons (lime rind would make it bitter)
- mint leaves
- To make the cucumber-lime concentrate, you'll need cucumber, limes, ginger, fresh mint, sweetener and filtered water.
- Juice the limes (you'll need 3-4 limes). Roughly chop the cucumber and slice the ginger. Place everything in a blender and add the fresh mint, low-carb sweetener and filtered water.
- Blend until smooth, for about 15 seconds.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve or a nut milk bag. Discard the pulp.
- Pour in a bottle and refrigerate or serve immediately. You should get about 3/4 L (3 cups) of the cucumber-lime concentrate.
- To serve, place 2-4 ice cubes into a glass. Add 1/2 cup of the cucumber-lime concentrate and top with 1 cup (240 ml) of club soda. Add mint, slices of cucumber and lemon.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 1 1/2 cups/ 360 ml)
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!