Our sugar and sweetener free jellies are so popular right now that I knew I had to make this classic strawberry and cream flavour.
I’ve given a sugar and sweetener free version for those of you who prefer not to have low-carb sweeteners but I think this works best with coconut because it’s slightly sweeter. If using cream you may prefer to add a little sweetener or sometimes I like adding a pinch of vanilla or a little lime to the strawberries too for a bit of extra zing though technically not strawberries and cream!
These easy strawberry and cream jellies are the perfect low-carb and low-calorie summer treat. They are made with grass-fed gelatin that is great for your gut health. Gummies that are positively good for you!
Have you tried my Strawberry and Lime Jellies, Blackberry & Coconut Sweetener-Free Keto Jellies or Raspberry Chocolate Jellies? And have you tried my boozy Raspberry Prosecco Jellies? They’re all so good!
Serving size 1 jelly
Allergy information for Easy Low-Carb Strawberry & Cream Jellies
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 jelly)
Net carbs0.8 grams
Calories from carbs 8%, protein 21%, fat 71%
Total carbs1 gramsFiber0.2 gramsSugars0.7 gramsSaturated fat1.9 gramsSodium8 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium2 mg(1% RDA)Potassium22 mg(1% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 30 jellies)
- 6 tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder (66 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp water (195 ml/ 6.6 fl oz)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries (310 g/ 11 oz)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or powder (20 g/ 0.07 oz)
- Optional: 1 - 3 tsp powdered sweetener of choice, or 4 - 6 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!