This Keto Ranch BLT Lettuce Wrap, aka unwich, is a sturdy lettuce wrap at home just like you would grab at any sandwich shop. There’s nothing worse than a lettuce wrap that falls apart after one bite but I promise this one won’t if you roll it correctly.
With this quick tutorial you’ll see how to wrap the lettuce using parchment paper to create a tightly bound wrap. While I do love the ranch BLT version you can use whatever fillings you like and if you’re using a bunch of fillings just be sure to use a few extra lettuce leaves for coverage!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||5.5||grams|
|Magnesium||29||mg (7% RDA)|
|Potassium||474||mg (24% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (20%), fat (73%)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
Lettuce Wrap (Unwich):
- 3-4 leaves leaf lettuce (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 slices cooked bacon (32 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 2-3 slices tomato (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- ¼ small avocado, sliced (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
Quick Ranch Dressing:
Note: You can make 4-8 servings the Ranch and keep sealed in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Mix the ranch ingredients together in a small bowl or jar.
- Place a piece of parchment or aluminum foil down. Place the lettuce on top in a single layer slightly overlapping. Drizzle with ranch.
- Top with bacon, tomato,
... and avocado.
- Roll the wrap like you would a sushi roll pulling the parchment up and out as you fold it over so you’re not tucking the paper into the wrap.
- Roll tightly tucking in the edges as you go.
- Once wrapped cut in half with a sharp knife. To eat simple pull the parchment away like you would when eating a burrito.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!