Lettuce wraps aka the unwiches are a keto staple. This unwich is a great lunchbox option for busy days when you don't have more than 5 minutes to prepare a meal.
Plus, lettuce wraps are so versatile! Here are some of the many options you can use to assemble an unwich:
- Proteins. You can use any cooked or cured meats such as chicken, salmon, steak, smoked salmon, ham, pepperoni, Parma ham, bacon, pastrami or tinned fish such as tuna or sardines. If you eat dairy, you can add any sliced hard cheese. If you don't eat meat, add sliced hard-boiled eggs for a vegetarian option.
- Vegetables. Apart from using lettuce to wrap the unwich, you can add tomato slices, peppers, cucumber or avocado.
- Sauce. You can use mayonnaise, pesto, cream cheese or goat's cheese.
- Flavor. Add a few sliced olives, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichokes or even a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning. The options are endless!
For those who don't eat dairy, I've got a tasty dairy-free option. Try this delicious Keto Ranch BLT Lettuce Wrap!
Everyone has different dietary needs so it's only natural that you may need to adjust the macros in this keto recipe. You can make any adjustments directly in the KetoDiet App by cloning any of the recipes from my blog and customizing them to fit your macros and preferences.
Follow us 138.4k
Serving size 1 unwich
Allergy information for Ham & Cheese Unwich with Sriracha Mayo
✔ Gluten free
✔ Nut free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 unwich)
Net carbs4.4 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 22%, fat 75%
Total carbs8.9 gramsFiber4.5 gramsSugars1.8 gramsSaturated fat17.7 gramsSodium2,086 mg(91% RDA)Magnesium58 mg(15% RDA)Potassium853 mg(43% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 unwich)
- 4-5 leaves leaf lettuce (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 tbsp paleo mayonnaise (15 ml) - you can make your own mayo
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce (you can make your own Sriracha)
- 2-3 slices ham (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 4-5 slices pepperoni (28 g/ 1 oz)
- 2-3 slices cheese such as provolone or cheddar (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/4 large or 1/2 small avocado (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1 small pickled cucumber, sliced (28 g/ 1 oz)
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!